NHeLP is building partnerships with corporations and associations who share its commitment to protecting and advancing the health rights of low-income and underserved individuals. The NHeLP Corporate Council includes highly committed individuals and organizations that bring valuable perspective and expertise to our work. NHeLP Corporate Council Partners:
- Care deeply about our country’s health;
- Share values of fairness, generosity, and justice; and
- Believe that health rights must be afforded to all, equally, regardless of income.
NHeLP offers corporations and associations an opportunity to align corporate social responsibility efforts, community investments, and business practices to make a positive impact in the lives and health of our nation’s most vulnerable individuals. Our partners support critical issues like child and women’s health, access to quality health care, and social justice. By working together, the Corporate Council and NHeLP play an important role in creating positive change in communities nationwide.
NHeLP collaboration options include:
- Philanthropic funding of NHeLP education programs, advocacy efforts, and legal efforts.
- The national scope of NHeLP policy, advocacy, and education efforts offers a corporation or association the promise of broad impact. NHeLP’s state-based education and advocacy efforts offer regional and community-level impact.
- Volunteerism through joint NHeLP/corporate pro bono counsel projects.
- NHeLP’s legal program offers engagement opportunities for pro bono collaboration.
- Brand exposure through sponsorships of NHeLP’s Annual Health Advocate Conference and educational programs.
- NHeLP’s network includes national advocacy groups, local legal aid groups, law firms, and government officials. Partnerships offer the promise of touching many more lives than those whom we directly serve.